BSF has announced to fill 323 posts by releasing a short notification. The recruitment for the posts of Head Constable and Stenographer (ASI) will be done in August. Under BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022, out of a total of 323 posts, 312 head constables and 11 posts of stenographers have been kept.
Important dates: BSF Recruitment 2022
- Application Starts – Coming Soon (From August 2022)
- Application Last Date – 30 days from the application starting date
- The age limit is 18-25 years. (The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
- Must have passed 12th class from recognized board or institute. And the candidate applying for the stenographer post should have a stenographer certificate.
- For Group B Posts: 200 rupees to the applicants belonging to the general category, other backward class, and economically backward class.
- For Group C Posts: Application fee of 100 rupees for applicants belonging to general category, other backward classes, and economically backward classes.
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Website – Click Here
How many posts are vacant for BSF HC/Stenographer recruitment 2022?
Ans: For the head constable the total of 312 posts and for the stenographer 11 posts are vacant.
What is the qualification for BSF HC/Stenographer recruitment 2022?
Ans: 12th pass candidates can apply for these posts.
What is the application fee for the BSF HC/Stenographer recruitment 2022?
Ans: For group B posts application fee is Rs.200/-. And for group B posts the application fee is Rs.100/- only.