CISF Constable Fireman Bharti 2022 For 1149 Posts
Brief: Central industrial security force (CISF) has released a new recruitment notification for the male citizen of India of constable/fireman for 1149 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 04 march 2022 (5:00 PM).
Note: Please visit the official notification before the online application. The notification link has been given below.
Important Dates: CISF Recruitment 2022
- Application Starts – 29/01/2022
- Application Last Date – 04/03/2022
- The candidate’s age should be 18 – 23 years. (Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories).
- 10+2 with science subject. (Please visit the official notification for more information).
- The application fee is – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – No Application fee.
Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Debit or Credit cards and UPI, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. The fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100).
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates have to clear a 5 Km run in 24 minutes.
Physical Standard Test (PST)– Candidates who qualify Height Bar Test & PET (Run) will be screened for height, chest, and weight by the Board of Officers.
Height– 170 Cms.
Chest- 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
Note: Candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,**Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Ladakh, KashmirValley of J&K and North Eastern States. Height- 165 Cm, chest- 78-83 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms).
Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT):
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in Written Examination/CBT for the next stage:UR/EWS/Ex – 35%, SC/ST/OBC – 33%
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) How many posts are vacant for CISF Fireman Recruitment 2022?
Ans- For this CISF Bharti Notification there are various 1149 constable fireman posts are vacant.
(2) What is the application fee for CISF Vacancy 2022?
Ans- The application fee is RS.100/- for gen/obc/ews candidates and sc/st/ex is exempted from the application fee for CISF Fireman Recruitment 2022.
(3) When the online application starts for CISF Bharti 2022?
Ans- The online application is starting for CISF Vacancy from 29 January 2022.
(4) What is the last date for the online application for CISF Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The last date of online application for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 is 04 March 2022.