CISF Head Constable Recruitment For 249 Posts
Brief: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a new notification for 249 (sports quota) head constable posts. Candidates selection will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, Trial Test, and Proficiency Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the below link, the link has been given below.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in sports competitions held from September 1, 2019, to March 31, 2022.
Important Dates: CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- Application Starts – 20/12/2021
- Application Last Date – 31/03/2022
Age Limit: CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- Candidates, age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 1st August 2021.
Qualification: CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- The applicant must be 12th pass.
- Apart from this, candidates should have shown their talent in sports and athletics at State / National / International level.
Application Fee: CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from the State Bank of India.
Salary: CISF Head Constable Recruitment
- Selected candidates will get salary from Rs 25500 to Rs 81100 as per Pay Matrix Level-4.
- Website – Click Here
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
(1) Is this vacancy for the sports quota candidates?
Ans- Yes, this CISF head constable vacancy is for sports quota students, who achieved a position in related games on the national/international level.
(2) How many posts are vacant in this recruitment?
Ans- The total of 249 head constable posts are vacant for male/female candidates.
(3) Last date for CISF head constable sports quota?
Ans- The last date is 31/03/2022 for the online application
(4) What is the application fee for the CISF head constable sports quota?
Ans- The application fee is for this post is only Rs.100/- for all candidates (Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India).