Brief: (East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022) Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under The Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Important Dates: ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- Application Starts – 08/02/2022
- Application Last Date – 07/03/2022
- The Ccandidates age should be 15 – 24 years.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examinationsystem) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
ECR Railway Vacancy 2022 For 756 Apprentice Posts
How many posts are vacant for ECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
There is a total of 756 apprentice posts are vacant.
From when ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 application starts?
The online application starts on 08 February 2022.
What is the last date for East Coast Railway apprentice recruitment 2022?
The last date is 7 March 2022.
What is the qualification for the ECR apprentice vacancy 2022?
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent and also should possess the National
Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
What is the application fee for ECR apprentice Bharti 2022?
The application fee is Rs.100/-.