IBPS Recruitment 2021 For 7855 Clerk Posts In Various Banks
Brief: The Institute of banking personal selection board (IBPS) has released a new notification for the recruitment of clerk posts in 2021. The total number of posts is 7855 in various nationalized banks like Punjab national bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Bank of Maharastra, Central bank of India, Indian overseas bank, Union Bank of India, UCO Bank, Punjab and Sind bank, etc.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/10/2021 to 27/10/2021 by visiting the below link. Before application candidates may check official notification, link has been given below.
Important Dates: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Application Starts – 7 October 2021
- Last Date – 27 October 2021
Age Limit: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Candidates age 20 – 28 (As on 1/7/2021) (Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
Qualification: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized institute/university with a computer literacy degree/diploma/certificate.
Application Fee: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.850/- (Intimation charge will be applicable)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ – Rs.175/- (Intimation charge will be applicable)
Important Links: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification – Click Here
- For Online Registration – Click Here
- Submit Online Application – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
Exam Dates: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- PET Call Letter – November 2021
- Prelims Admit Card – November/December 2021
- Prelims Exam Date – December 2021
- Call letter for Mains Exam – December 2021 to January 2022
- Mains Examination – January to February 2022
For More Jobs: Click Here