Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 For 334 Posts
Brief: The Indian Airforce has issued a short notification for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2021. Through this examination, recruitment will be made for a total of 334 posts of Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) of the Indian Air Force.
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
- Starting Date of Online Application
|01 June 2021|
- Last Date For Online Application
|30 June 2021.|
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Qualification|
- Candidates applying for 12th pass with 50% marks, Maths-Physics subject in 12th is a must.
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Age Limit|
- For Flying Branch – 20 – 24 years.
- Ground Duty (Tech, Non-Tech) – 20 – 26 Years.
- Age will be calculated from 1 July 2022.
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Application Fee|
- GEN – Rs.250/-
- NCC Entry – No Application Fee.
- Metrology Entry – No Application Fee.
- There will be an online AFCAT examination for selection for the applying candidates. At the same time, candidates with Ground Duty (Technical) branch will also have to appear in the Engineering Knowledge Test. Final merit will be drawn on the basis of performance in both AFCAT and AFSB exams.
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Important Links|
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
A total of 100 questions will be asked in this test of 2 hours 45 minutes. These questions will be from General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, Military Aptitude. The paper will be of 300 marks.