Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2022
Brief: Indian Navy has invited applications for 50 SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer posts for Special Naval Orientation Course. Applications Are Invited From Unmarried Eligible Men and Women Candidates for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology Entry of Navy Under Special Level Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy INA Ezhimala, Kerala Candidate Must Be Fulfilled Condition of Nationality and Down by the government of India. The selection process will be based on the interview.
Note: Please visit the official notification before the online application. The notification link has been given below.
Important Dates: Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2022
- Application Starts – 27/01/2022
- Application Last Date – 10/02/2022
- Candidates should be born between 2nd July 1997 and 01st January 2003.
- BE, B.Tech degree with 60% marks. This degree should be in Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- MSc degree in Computer & IT and MCA or MTech degree in Computer Science & IT is essential.
- Not mentioned.
- Salary for the Indian Navy SSC Officer will be 56,100 to Rs 1,10,700 (Grade Level 10).
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) How many posts are vacant for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans- For this Indian Navy Notification there are various 50 posts are vacant.
(2) What is the application fee for Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2022?
Ans- There is no application fee is mentioned on the official notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
(3) When the online application starts for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2022?
Ans- The online application is starting for Army Bharti 2022 from 27 January 2022.
(4) What is the last date for the online application for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment?
Ans- The last date of online application for the Indian Navy is 10 February 2022.