Railways has released a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Technical Associate. To join the examination, candidates can apply online by visiting the official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in of the railways till August 28.
Application Starts- —
Last Date- 28 August 2023
The candidate should have a degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, IT Communication Engineering from any recognized institution. For more information, please read the notification.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 34 years as on the last date of application i.e. August 28. However, candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per central government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, skill test and document verification. First of all, after the online application, the written test will be held. The shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview. After this, after document verification, the candidate will be given posting on the basis of merit.
If selected, the candidate will be given a salary of 32,000 to 37,000 thousand rupees every month.
How To Apply For Indian Railway Recruitment 2023
- First of all, the candidate has to click on the Recruitment button on the official website of Northern Railway.
- A new page will open where Northern Railway Sr Technical Associate Bharti 2023 link will be there, click on it.
- A form will open. Enter all the information requested here.
- Upload the documents asked in the application form.
- After this, the candidate has to upload his photo and signature.
- Proceed by paying the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it safe for future.
Notification- Click Here
Website- Click Here
My Name is Nishant Kumar, I am the founder and content writer of “https://sarkarijobs.ind.in”. I am from Nawada (Bihar). I have done my BA (Hons) from Kanhai Las Sahu College (Nawada). I like to provide the latest Government jobs, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Yojana, and business-related information to online readers.