JPSC Recruitment 2022 For 110 Assistant Professor Medical College
Brief: Jharkhand Public Service Commission, JPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts for medical colleges in Jharkhand state. Under this, a total of 110 posts will be recruited. Interested and negligible candidates can apply online till 08/02/2022.
Note: Please visit the official notification before the online application. The notification link has been given below.
Important Dates: JPSC Vacancy 2022
- Application Starts – 19/01/2022
- Application Last Date – 08/02/2022
- The maximum age limit is 30 years. (The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
- 3 Years Junior Resident in a recognized/permitted Medical College in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/permitted Medical College.
- The application fee for gen/obc/ews- Rs.600/-
- Jharkhand state Sc/St – Rs.150/-
According to the notification released by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, the candidates will be selected for the posts of Assistant Professor on the basis of educational qualification and interview. At the same time, for more information related to this recruitment process, candidates will have to visit the official website.
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) How many posts are vacant for JPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans- For this JPSC Recruitment 2022 there are total of 110 assistant professor posts are vacant for medical college.
(2) What is the application fee for JPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The application fee is for gen/obc- Rs.600/-. And for sc/st-Rs.150/- for JPSC Recruitment 2022.
(3) When the online application starts for JPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The online application is starting for JPSC Recruitment 2022 from 19 January 2022.
(4) What is the last date for the online application for JPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The last date of online application for JPSC Recruitment 2022 is 08 February 2022.