NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 For Trainee (Apprentice)
Brief: NMDC Limited, a company under the Union Ministry of Steel, Government of India, has issued a notification for the recruitment to various posts of Trainee (Apprentice). The application process for these posts will continue till June 15. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through the official website nmdc.co.in. 59 posts will be appointed through this recruitment drive.
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021
Apprenticeship Training Vacancy Notification 2021
|NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
- Last Date For Online Application
|15 June 2021.|
|NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Qualification|
- Should have degree/diploma/ ITI certificate holders from a recognized institute or university.
- Note: Those candidates who have passed 3 years after obtaining an ITI diploma or degree are not eligible for this recruitment.
|NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Age Limit|
|NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Application Fee|
- Selection will be based on the requirements will be based on the merit list created on the basis of the required qualification.
- Graduate apprentice – 16
- Technician Apprentice – 13
- System administration assistant – 30
- Total Post – 59
- Candidates selected for the post of Graduate Apprentice will be given a stipend of Rs 20 thousand every month, Technician Apprentice Rs 16000, and Trade Apprentice Rs 10 thousand as stipend.
|NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Links|
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
Candidate should submit/e-mail ([email protected]) their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, E-mail ID, Mobile number along with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate, etc. in photocopy/scanned copy for verification.