Brief: Military hospital of Pathankot has invited offline application for the post of painter, tinsmith. Interested candidates can apply offline. The last date of receipt of application 21 days from publication of advertisement.
Note: 1. A separate application for each post be submitted on plain paper as per format addressed to the Commandant 167, Military Hospital Pathankot, PIN 901215, C/o 56 APO.
2. Photocopies of certificates duly attested for education qualification and experiences, date of birth be compulsorily attached with the application form.
3. The date and time of written test/practical will be intimated by post to the eligible candidates whose application is found in order.
4. No false documents/certificates are to be produced with the application form.
5. One self-addressed envelope 12*27 cm duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs.30/-.
6. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the UR category.
7. Incomplete application will be rejected without any information.
|Last date of application||03/07/2020|
|Age Limit||For Painter: Age should be 18-25|
For Tinsmith: Age should be 18-25
|Qualification||For Painter: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and certificate from industrial training institute or national council of vocational training in the trade. or three-year experience as a painter.|
For Tinsmith: Matriculation pass from a recognized board. Certificate in the trade from a recognized technical industrial/training institute. And proficiency in the trade.
|Payout||For Painter: 5200-20200/- +1900/- 7th CPC Pay matrix level 2.|
For Tinsmith: 5200-20200/- +1900/- 7th CPC Pay matrix level 2.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|