The Rajasthan government has released a notification for filling up 3,578 posts of police constables in the state assembly elections. For which 12th pass candidates can apply online by visiting the official website recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in of Rajasthan Police from August 7 to August 27.
Under this, the posts of Constable General, Constable Driver, Constable Band, Constable Mounted, Constable Dog Dal, and Constable Police Telecommunication will be filled across the state.
Application Starts- 07 August 2023
Last Date- 27 August 2023
- Candidates who have passed Class XII can apply for Rajasthan police constable recruitment.
- The minimum qualification for the posts of constables in RAC and MBC battalions (including bands) has been fixed at 10th pass.
- For police telecom constable, it is necessary to pass 12th standard in Science with Physics and Maths.
- Candidates applying for the post of constable driver must have a driving license made one year ago.
Age Limit For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The minimum age of candidates is 18 years and the maximum age is 24 years. The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of 2024. At the same time, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per government rules.
Application Fee For Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2023
General category candidates will have to pay Rs 600 as fee. The application fee is Rs 400 for SC, ST, OBC, OBC, Economically Weaker Section, and differently-abled candidates.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- First of all, go to the official website.
- After this, click on the registration link.
- Fill out the registration form and submit it.
- Log in again, and submit the application fee.
- After this, fill out the form for Police Constable 2023.
- Then, upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form, and download a print of the application form for future reference.
Notification- Click Here
Website- Click Here
My Name is Nishant Kumar, I am the founder and content writer of “https://sarkarijobs.ind.in”. I am from Nawada (Bihar). I have done my BA (Hons) from Kanhai Las Sahu College (Nawada). I like to provide the latest Government jobs, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Yojana, and business-related information to online readers.