SBI Vacancy For Specialist Cadre Officers
Brief: State Bank of India has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (Regular Basis). Accordingly, a total of 48 posts will be recruited. 48 posts will be filled through this recruitment. Out of this, 15 posts of Assistant Manager Specialist and 33 posts of Assistant Manager will be appointed.
The selection process will be based on an Online Written Exam cum Interview.
Note: Please visit the official notification before the online application. The notification link has been given below.
Important Dates: SBI Recruitment 2022
- Application Starts – 05/02/2022
- Application Last Date – 25/02/2022
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test – 05.03.2022 Onwards
- Date of Online Test – 20.03.2022
- Age as on 31.08.2021 Max- 40 Years.
- Must have First Division in Graduation Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks from any recognised University).
Exam Pattern: Written Test
|TEST||NO OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|Professional Knowledge Test||80||100||
To be eligible for being short-listed for an interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the Professional Knowledge test. The Written Test will be held online. Negative marking @25% per
the wrong answer would be applicable. If the number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider the selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of an Online written test & interview.
- GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Application Fee.
- Basic: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
How To Apply:
- The online registration/application link has been given below.
Online Test Centres:
- The selection will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview.
- Online written Test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 20.03.2022. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to
download the call letters. The test may be held (Tentatively) at Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Raipur, Bilaspur, Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater
Noida, Gurugram, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai,
Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bardang/ Gangtok, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Warrangal. Agartala, Prayagraj (Allahabad),
Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri centres.
(Q) When the online application starts for SBI Cadre Officers 2022 (regular basis)?
Ans- The online application is started on 5 February 2022.
(Q) What is the last date of SBI Cadre Officers Bharti 2022?
Ans- The last date for SBI Cadre Officers Vacancy 2022 is 25 February 2022.
(Q) What is the online test date of SBI Cadre Officers Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The online test date is for this exam 20 march 2022.
(Q) When will the call letter be issued for SBI Cadre officers Recruitment 2022?
Ans – The tentative date for the call letter issue is 5th March 2022.
(Q) what is the application fee for SBI Cadre Vacancy 2022?
Ans- The application fee is Rs.750/- for gen/obc/ews. And there is no application fee is required for sc/st/pwd candidates.
(Q) What is the age limit for SBI Officers Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The maximum age limit on 31/08/2021 is 40 years.