UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021 For 30000 Vacant Posts
Brief: The Department of Uttar Pradesh is going to release the advertisement of recruitment on the posts of Home Guard soon. Under this, about 30,000 home guards will be recruited. The blueprint has also been sent by the department to the state government for UP Home Guard recruitment 2021. Now only the permission of the state government is awaited to issue the advertisement. It is likely to release this recruitment notification this week (Dec 1st week 2021).
Candidates who are technically proficient or have computer knowledge will be given relaxation in the selection process of this recruitment.
Important Dates: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Application Starts – Available Soon
- Application Last Date – Available Soon
Age Limit: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- For Home guards serving volunteers – 18- 45
- For others – 20 – 50 (Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
Qualification: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- For Company commander & Assistant company commander – Intermediate (12th).
- For Platoon commander – High school (10th).
- Apart from this, the candidate for the post of Company Commander and Assistant Company Commander for already serving volunteer and platoon commander candidate should have passed high school.
Application Fee: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Available Soon.
Selection Process: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be selected for UP Home Guards Recruitment through Written Exam, Physical Test, and Interview.
- As per the Home Guards Recruitment Rules 2011, candidates will have to run a distance of two kilometers. Five points will be awarded for completing the race in 10 minutes. 7 points will be awarded for completing the race in 8 minutes and 10 points for completing the race in 6 minutes.
Exam Pattern: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test, technical qualification (if required). For this, an examination of 120 marks will be conducted. And time will be given 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Home Guard jawans get salary on a day to day basis, they get Rs 500 per day (15,000 per month). The number of days the jawans work, they get salary for the same number of days.
- Website – Click Here
Post Details: UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Available Soon.
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here