Western Railway recruitment 2021 for 3591 Trade Apprentice For 10th pass
Brief: Western Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice posts. A total of 3591 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. These appointments will be made for various trades including Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic.
Western Railway recruitment 2021
Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2021 Apprentice Dated 18/05/2021
|Western Railway recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
- Starting Date of Online Application
|25 May 2021|
- Last Date For Online Application
|24 June 2021.|
|Western Railway recruitment 2021: Qualification|
- Candidates applying for these posts must have passed 10th with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute or board. Apart from this, candidates should also have an ITI certificate (recognized by NCVT) in the respective trade.
|Western Railway recruitment 2021: Age Limit|
- The minimum age for applying candidates has been fixed at 15 and the maximum age at 24 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
|Western Railway recruitment 2021: Application Fee|
- GEN/OBC -100/-
- SC/ST/WOMEN – No Application Fee.
- The selection of candidates applying for these posts will be based on the marks obtained in the 10th and ITI courses.
- Visit official notification for more details.
|Western Railway recruitment 2021: Important Links|
Western Railway recruitment 2021: How To Apply
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.