Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications from candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer in Group-A (Junior Branch) in the state. The process of online application for this vacancy will start from August 18 on the official website opsc.gov.in. The last date to apply is September 18, 2023. Please read the official notification before applying, the notification link has been given below.
Application Starts- 18 August 2023
Last Date- 18 September 2023
Candidate should have MBBS or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates applying for the post of Medical Officer should be between 21 to 38 years of age. Age will be calculated as on 01 January 2023.
No application fee is required for this vacancy.
Selection Process For OPSC Recruitment 2023 For Medical Officer
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination. There will be a paper of 200 marks. It will consist of 200 MCQ-type questions. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer. The duration of the exam will be 03 hours.
- The written examination shall comprise one paper carrying 200 marks.
- The written test shall be multiple choice 200 questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The qualifying marks will be decided by OPSC.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council Of India (MCI) syllabus for the MBBS course.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
- Must be passed the middle school exam with Odia as a language subject.
- Passed matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects.
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class 7 or above, or.
- Passed a test in Odia of middle English school standards conducted by the school and mass education department.
- Please read the full notification carefully before applying.
Examination Center For OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The written exam will be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar. No decision can be given in the change request regarding the exam center.
Notification- Click Here
Website- Click Here
My Name is Nishant Kumar, I am the founder and content writer of “https://sarkarijobs.ind.in”. I am from Nawada (Bihar). I have done my BA (Hons) from Kanhai Las Sahu College (Nawada). I like to provide the latest Government jobs, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Yojana, and business-related information to online readers.