Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022 For 32,000 Posts
Brief: (Rajasthan Sarkari teacher vacancy 2022) posts of Level-1 and Level-2 in government schools in Rajasthan, the Education Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of 32,000 posts. Under which applications have been sought for the posts of primary and upper primary as well as special education. REET qualified students can apply.
Note: इसके लिए अभ्यार्थी SSO आईडी के माध्यम से शिक्षा विभाग की वेबसाइट https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकेंगे।
Important Dates: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022
- Application Starts – 10/01/2022
- Application Last Date – 09/02/2022
Age Limit: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022
- The age limit is – 18 – 40 (Additional age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
Qualification: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022
- REET Qualified.
- For Teacher Primary Level 1 – 10+2/B.ed./Diploma in Elementry Education.
- For Teacher Upper Primary Level 2 – Graduation/10+2/B.ed./Diploma in Elementry Education (Visit the official notification for more detail about qualification, the link has been given below).
Application Fee: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022
- Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes of General Category, Creamy Layer Classes, and all the candidates from outside the state – Rs.100/-
- Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weak candidates of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan – Rs. 70/-
- All special persons and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Sahariya category of Rajasthan – Rs. 60/-
Post Details: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022
|TSP Level 1||3500||60||3560|
|Non-TSP Level 1||11500||440||11940|
|TSP Level 2||2580||55||2635|
|Non-TSP Level 2||13420||445||13865|
- After selection, the salary will be Rs. 23,700/- to 37,800/-
- Bikaner Directorate of Secondary Education will add 10 percent marks to the academic index of the eligible candidates. After that, the final merit list will be prepared. On the basis of this, the government will give appointments. The formula of 90:10 will be applied for the final merit. That is, 90 percent marks will be taken from REET, while 10 percent will be taken from academic degree.
- Direct merit will be made on the basis of the marks of REET. That is the number of marks that have come out of 150 marks. No other numbers will be added.
- Merit will be made by combining 90 percent weightage of 150 marks of REET and 10 percent graduation marks.
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) How many posts are vacant for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022?
Ans- For this Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022 there are a total number of 32,000 posts are vacant for TGT and PGT.
(2) What is the application fee for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022?
- OBC/EBC/EWS/GEN Category, Creamy Layer Classes, and all the candidates from outside the state – Rs.100/-
- OBC/ EBC/EWS of non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan – Rs. 70/-
- All SC/ ST/Sahariya category of Rajasthan – Rs. 60/-
(3) When the online application starts for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022?
Ans- The online application is starting for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022 from 10 January 2022.
(4) What is the last date for the online application for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022?
Ans- The last date of online application for Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022 is 09 February 2022.