UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022 For 1521 Constable, Fireman Posts
Brief: Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Constable (Male) and Fireman (Male/Female) at sssc.uk.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 16 February 2022.
Important Dates: UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Application Starts – 03/01/2022
- Application Last Date – 16/02/2022
- Date Of Exam – June 2022
Age Limit: UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- For Constable Posts – 18 – 22
- For Fireman Posts – 18 – 25 (Additional age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
Qualification: UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
Application Fee: UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Not Mentioned.
Post Details: UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|Constable (PAC/IRB) (Male)||291|
- After selection, the salary will be Rs. 21,700 to 69,100.
- The written exam will be of 100 marks the time will be given for this exam is 2 hours (Objective type multiple choice question). The written exam will consist of general Hindi, general knowledge, and Uttrakhand gk.
- Website – Click Here
For More Jobs: Click Here
Download Sarkari Jobs Android App: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) How many posts are vacant for UKSSSC Police constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans- For this UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022 there are a total number of 1521 posts are vacant for constables and firemen.
(2) What is the application fee for UKSSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans- No application fee and only a nominal fee is required to apply.
(3) When the online application starts for UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The online application is starting for UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022 from 03 January 2022.
(4) What is the last date for the online application for UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The last date of online application forUKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022 is 16 February 2022.